Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mansions of the Moon Video



I wanted to mention that I had just uploaded a NEW video to youtube, this time on the Mansions of the Moon! Mansions Video

I have really enjoyed making videos though each second of video takes about a minute of work. This translates into about 9 hours of work for a 9 minute video!

Truly though, these are an excellent example of mass media magic ala Giordano Bruno with sounds, images and movement all combined. I'm thinking of adding video making as a lesson in my Mass Media Magic Course .

The Mansions are a great subject for a video since the more I work with them, the more I learn. They seem to work well in paper talismans for a one off or short term effect, and even stronger when done in a precious metal, mirror or gemstone and especially when the consecration is repeated monthly each time the Moon appears in the proper mansion.

Most recently I have been working with the 13th Mansion and while I can't go into the details, the results have been quite noticeable and significant. Add that into the repeated success of the 3rd Mansion for business and profit and my interest in the Mansions keeps growing.


Watch the video here


More Mansion info here

Mansions Book

Mansions Mini-Course on CD with free Mansions Book

Astrological Magic Course with free Mansions Mini-Course & Books

No comments: